Traction and Momentum
2nd August 2022
Here we are on a wet Tuesday morning in the UK; although new baby JJ is just 10 days old today, he's only waking us up 2 or 3 times overnight for a feed and a nappy change, so all in all, we're doing pretty well!
We have 2 year old twins already, but with a newborn in the house as well now, it feels like we are starting out all over again, trying to figure out a routine and a balance in the house that works for us all.
And getting started on any anything new takes time, but once you build up momentum and traction, things can really start to snowball – in a good way.
This is without a doubt the case for Amazon Ads.
In the beginning, it can seem like you're pushing a boulder up a hill, because you're:
- Learning the platform
- Figuring out what keywords or ASINs to target
- Overwhelmed by the data and numbers
- Terrified of wasting money
- Scared of being pulled away from your writing
- Spending too much time managing your Amazon Ads
- Unsure of whether Amazon Ads will even work for your books
And so the list goes on.
Let me tell you this.
Action will create more action. Inaction will create more inaction.
Essentially, what I mean by this is that if you do nothing you will do more of exactly that; nothing. If you do something, though, you will continue taking more action, whether that's learning, familiarizing yourself with Amazon Ads, testing new ideas, etc.
If Amazon Ads is something you know you should be doing, but haven't yet bit the bullet because you don't know where to start, I have something that can help.
It's called Jumpstart Amazon Ads For Authors.
10 video lessons that take you through the exact process I use when managing low budget Amazon Ads Accounts (upto $500 per month in Ad spend).
Here's what you'll learn:
- The exact campaigns I use for low budget accounts – and how to set them up for maximum impact and results.
- The optimization process I run through each week that can be completed in less than 10 minutes per campaign.
- How I manage an entire Amazon Ads Account in less than 60 minutes per week (including optimization, research and testing).
- The number 1 way to protect your Author brand on Amazon and the 2 campaigns you need in place to do it effectively without breaking the bank.
I'm pulling back the curtain so that you have a step-by-step system to thrive with your Amazon Ads and sell more copies of your books.
I'll be releasing this brand new course on September 1st 2022.
And to reward the folks that purchase early?
Well, I'm doing something a little different.
For the next 30 days (until 31st August), the course will be just $65.
Then? $95, saving you 35%.
Hope to see you inside of Jumpstart Amazon Ads For Authors
To your success
Whenever you're ready, there are 4 ways I can help you:
- Receive The Morning ACOS For Authors (almost) every day directly into your inbox
- Learn and develop your Amazon Ads skills with Amazon Ads Academy For Authors
- Join other authors on a monthly Amazon Ads Group Coaching Call with me, as well as access to a private community to be part of the conversation, ask questions, help others, as we discuss all things Amazon Ads for Authors
- Read The 7 Day Authors Guide To Amazon Ads, a comprehensive book on my Amazon Ads Strategy (it's free to download to your Kindle on Amazon and also available in Hardback and Paperback formats)